1. All Grant Applications must be animal welfare orientated
and be of direct benefit to animals.
information on HAI’s Grants Programme.
2. Applications for expeditions; activities that are not
totally animal welfare related; educational studies or other
courses; the payment of salaries; support for conferences and
meetings will not be considered.
3. Grant Applications can be submitted either by e-mail to -email@example.com
or by post to the address shown on the Form. All must be completed
in the English language and wherever possible typed.
4. Applicants are expected to also have applied to other
grant making Trusts and organisations for financial support for the
5. Grant Applications must be completed in full and
supported with the applicants most recent Financial Accounts and
6. Whilst we carefully and sympathetically consider all
applications that meet with our criteria, it is not possible to
either give reasons why applications are not successful, or enter
into any dialogue or correspondence regarding projects which have
failed to receive funding. The decision of the Trustees is final.
7. Where a grant is given for the construction of a building
(e.g. veterinary hospital, clinic, animal shelter) the support of
Help Animals International must be suitably acknowledged e.g. “The
Help Animals International Cat Shelter”. It should be noted that
when applying for such a grant, outline plans will be required
together with a list of internal fitments and equipment to be used.
HAI will only support the construction of building’s that are
functional for the task required and have no “frills”.
8. Where a grant is given for the purchase of a motor
vehicle or trailer, the support of HAI must be suitably acknowledged
on the sides of the vehicle or trailer e.g. “Sponsored by Help
9. Before a grant is given for sterilisation costs through
the use of private veterinarians, these costs will have to be made
known and agreed by HAI. Reasonable but yet considerable discounted
costs from the veterinarians to be used will be expected.
10. A Grant Acceptance Form must be completed and returned
before any monies will be released.
11. Failure to return a Grant Acceptance Form within one
month of one being sent will result in the offer of the grant
falling by default.
12. HAI reserves the right to rescind the grant at any time
should any of the conditions applying to the grant are changed or
not fulfilled in any way without the prior approval of HAI; or it is
felt that in the opinion of the Trustees, that it is appropriate to
13. Where grant monies have been released, failure by an
applicant to return the accompanying Form of Receipt will result in
the individual or organisation not being eligible for future
14. A report on how the grant monies were used together with
supporting photographs is mandatory. Failure by an applicant to
produce such a report within a specified period will result in the
individual or organisation not being eligible for future funding.
15. Applicants can only re-apply a minimum of twelve months
from the date of the conclusion of the previous application, except
in exceptional circumstances.
the GRANT APPLICATION FORM